Thank you to everyone who participated in the launch of the new myChildren’s intranet platform and mobile app. Your engagement on the new platform, as well as your adaptability, is much appreciated. So far, nearly 3,000 colleagues have logged in to the new myChildren’s intranet for the first time. And 569 active iOS users and 142 Android users have accessed myChildren’s via the mobile app. Let’s keep the momentum rolling and remember why this transition is so important: improved accessibility and connectivity for our team!
As you navigate the new platform and app, don’t forget to “like” and comment on posts. You can also tag colleagues in your comments. We want this new platform to serve as an interactive opportunity to engage with fellow teammates at Children’s.
After the launch last week, here are some helpful notes for team members:
- [email protected]. Content change requests can be directed to [email protected]. Please do not contact the Helpdesk.
- If you’re experiencing issues establishing Chrome as your default browser, please visit: Change your default browser in Windows 10 (microsoft.com).
- To obtain a list of a leader’s direct reports, please access Oracle. Click the Launchpad at the top of your Desktop screen and select Oracle from the options. Then, click on the Directory and type in the name of the leader. Click on the organization chart icon next to the leader’s name to view their direct reports.
- Photos of team members will be added to the Contact Directory as part of the Phase II rollout of the new myChildren’s.
- Links that were previously located in the “Quick Links” side bar menu are now located in either the Launchpad or Resources menu. These changes were made with mobile design and functionality in mind.
- If you are still having issues logging in, please fill out this form. We’re here to help!
We welcome your feedback as we seek to optimize team members’ experiences on the new platform. We appreciate your patience, as the intranet is always a work in progress!
Members of the Marketing & Communications team will be available on campus to answer any questions you may have regarding the new app. Please see the schedule below.
|Thursday, March 24||11 a.m. to 1 p.m.||Hubbard cafeteria|
|Wednesday, March 30||3:30 to 5 p.m.||Employee Parking Garage|
|Tuesday, April 5||7:30 to 8:30 a.m.||Indian Hills West|
|Thursday, April 7||11 a.m. to 1 p.m.||Hubbard cafeteria|