Plan to Attend Art & Science of Breastfeeding on May 26
On Wednesday, May 26, Children’s will offer “Breastfeeding in 2021” from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. online via Zoom. Our guest speaker for this event is Erin A. Loucks, M.D., Children’s Physicians, Dundee Flats, and assistant clinical professor of Pediatrics with Creighton University School of Medicine.
This will be the second offering of the 2021 Art & Science of Breastfeeding series, which offers several different lactation-focused topics throughout the year. The target audience includes lactation consultants, lactation counselors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physicians and other health care providers. This event is open to internal and external audiences. CME and CNE credits are available. Application for Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPS) will be submitted to the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners.
View the flyer and register here. Select “Continuing Education”, then Select “Live Online Activities” and scroll to the event.
· Cost is free (with use of discount code CHMC21 at time of registration) for Children’s employees, $10 all others.
· Viewing is via Zoom only.
· The Zoom link will be emailed by Friday, May 21 to those who pre-register.
· Registration deadline: May 25 at noon.
· Cancellations received in writing by May 25 may be refunded.